Monday, November 14, 2011

Left in the cold

I am sort of depressed today.  I thought that I would have plenty of time to take the mower off the tractor and put the snow blower on.  Well that did not happen.  Saturady came with snow and wind.  Mike and I had a great weekend planned with hunting and fishing that all went up in smake with the weather.  We still had a great weekend.  My place is a 1000 feet above Bear Lake we we got the 18 inches of snow and the lake got a skiff,  The blower is finally on and the deck is clear.  What a bummer.  I have lived here long enough to know that this snow is here for the duration.  La Nina is positioned in the Pacific so batten down the hatches, a long winter is coming.  It would be a little easier if Doreen was here to be depressed with me but she and Audrey and Ashley are in Aruba soaking up the sun.  Good for them, bad for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment