Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paddleboards

It has always been interesting to me how many different ways we find to have fun on the water.  A few years ago when I was in Hawaii I saw people standing on boards paddling down a slow river.  Boring, I thought.  Then at a number of places in the Caribbean and Mexico I have seen tourists paddling around on the calm ocean bays.

There must be something to it I thought but why weren't popular in the US.  Then they started showing up at Lake Powell so I bought an inflatable paddle board from Hyperlite.  It didn't rent too much but my family had a blast on it.  Carter, my seven year old grandson, loved it and made his Mom rent one when they went to Starvation Reservoir.   This spring after coming back from Cabo, MX, Lance Bourne showed up on one in the Marina.  After talking to him and doing a little research I found out that they are the "rage" for great exercise, eco friendly and fun.  What is really great is they don't use $5 gal gas.  Cisco's Landing now has six rigid boards for rent/sale.  I can make you a fair price on them.  What a great way to keep kids entertained at the lake without firing up the boat.  When I open up in May come down and check them out or call me..

2 comments:

  1. will you rent them ...we are comming this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yacht Charter Dubai On the outdoor patio there is a place to take a sun shower under the wide bright sky and enjoy the clean air.

    ReplyDelete