Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cisco's 2012

It is with great relief that the summer of 2012 at Cisco's Landing had come to an end.  I am grateful for three things.  The Cisco Kids worked their guts out this summer.  They may not know it now but they brought a lot of happiness to countless people and they were safe with only minor cuts an bruises.  I want to personally thank Lindsey, Tyler, Brooke, Coley, Lynzee, and Whit.  I couldn't have had a better crew.  I want to thank my customers who didn't destroy too much of my equipment but were safe all the same.  I am glad that at this point I haven't been threatened with any lawsuits which proves how competent my employees were.  I also want to show my appreciation for the Cisco Carp who provided countless hours of entertainment for tons of people and consumed 300 pounds of fish food in the process. We also appreciate Lee and Dixie Levitt of Lee's Marine for keeping everything running.  I also want to thank my wife, Doreen, for washing a million cleaning rags and keeping me in line.  After all the bills are paid if there is anything left over it will be a bonus.


Cisco's Landing is an interesting place. We try to meet everyone with a smile whether they are customers or not.  We try to learn as much as we can about the seasonal slip renters and support them, who form a great community on the docks.  As a concessionaire, we also try to provide a positive experience at the Bear Lake State Park Marina.  We appreciate their employees, especially Bill, who is a fixture there.  We pumped thousands of gallons of gas, moored hundreds of boats patched tubes and taught a lot of East Indians how to drive boats.

Now I have to pull, winterize and store over twenty watercraft.  This will go on through October when my thoughts will shift to salmon fishing and waterfowl hunting.  Let's hope for lots of snow this winter so the lake will come back up and we will all meet next spring with a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a nice post i am really so inspired here could you more share here i will be back to you as soon as possible and also i have some information for you check out Cisco CP-7960, hope you will inspire here.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete