Friday, May 20, 2011

Web Cam

I have been so frustrated since the Parks and Recreation decided to take the Bear Lake Cam off their Internet connection.  I can understand it because as much as the camera is used it takes up a lot of bandwidth.  Cisco's Landing has been working with the company that owns the camera and we have come to an agreement that they would get an new Internet connection and Cisco's Landing would pay a monthly fee to operate it.  I am more than willing to do that because so many people use the camera to check on lake conditions, their boats and just to snoop on my employees and the people on the dock.  My relatives in Australia love to check on me from time to time.   Please let everyone know that without Cisco's Landing support the camera would not be live so make it worth my while since it is not cheap.  Enjoy it and come down and see us..Go to www.livelakeview.com/lakes/bearlake.

No comments:

Post a Comment